Monday, May 28, 2012

Coming Soon: Outlander read-a-long



I've been hearing for years now how great the Outlander series is. I think I've tried to read the first book about three times. But every time I failed to get past the first chapter. I just always figured it wasn't the right time for me to read it yet. I guess I was right! Because if I had read it the first time, how would I be able to experience it for the first time with this read a long? 

June 11th - July 23rd I get to read Outlander with a group of amazing bloggers. Lucky for me, they've set up a great schedule breaking the book up into easy to manage chunks and will be doing a series of questions and answers about each chapter. How cool is that?

June 11th – Questions for chapters 1-7 announced at Gone with the Words

June 18th – Questions for chapters 1-7 answered & questions announced for chapters 8-14 at Stalking the Bookshelves

June 25th – Questions for chapters 8-14 answered & questions announced for chapters 15-21 on Tangled up in Blue

July 2nd – Questions for chapters 15-21 answered & questions announced for chapters 22-28 on Into the Hall of Books

July 9th – Questions for chapters 22-28 answered & questions announced for chapters 29-35 on Logan E. Turner

July 16th – Questions for chapters 29-35 answered & questions announced for chapters 36-41 on The Reading Housewives

July 23rd – Questions for chapters 36-41 answered on Gone with the Words. The end.

Want to participate? Click on the icon above to read more and sign up! I'm super excited. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ah, no worries. Lots of people, including me, don't find it great until about chapter 3. :) Hope it sticks this time! Happy to have you join us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outlander is one of my favorite books. I finished it over a long weekend. I couldn't put it down. I really hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm determined to stick it out this time. Looking forward to being swept away!

    ReplyDelete